I have been noticing some of the bloggers I follow have been posting little known facts about themselves. I think it’s a great idea, and helps the readers get to know the blogger in a more personal way. So here are 20 facts about me in no particular order.
1. I have been married to my husband Mark for 25 happy years. We have been together for 29.
2. I have a daughter, Michaela, who is a junior at The George Washington University. I have a son, Max who is a junior in high school.
3. My dog Wally is a Coton de Tulear, a rare breed.
4. My college degree is in Early Childhood Education, and at one time, I owned a home daycare.
5. I have two sisters, and two brothers. I am number four!
6. Traveling with my family is something I take joy in.
7. Dining out with Mark is something we do often.
8. I like to gamble. I especially have fun playing Let it Ride.
9. I love ethnic art work, and try to buy a piece of art from the different islands and countries I have visited.
10. My house has to be clean at all times. You never know who might visit!
11. I love to entertain and am known for my trivia games during our parties.
12. I am 4’10″…..you read that right!
13. I enjoy hanging with my kids.
14. I am allergic to crab and artichokes.
15. I go to bed very late, and love sleeping in.
16. I enjoy drawing and painting and have some of my artwork displayed in my home.
17. Walt Disney World is my happy place.
18. Shopping makes me happy! Shoes, clothing, or for my home.
19. I make a mean cheesecake!
20. I enjoy being surrounded by friends and family.